FIRST DAY REMINDERS
- Wear your name tag
- Place your Pick-up Card on your dashboard
- Meet with Medical Staff if your child will be taking any medication at camp
- Review “Items Needed for Camp” sections of this handbook
Full Day Camp: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Our Extended Time Program is offered every day before & after camp:
- Mornings: Drop off your camper as early as 8:00 AM
- Afternoons: Pick up your camper as late as 4:30 PM
Billing occurs throughout the summer, no pre-payment is required.
- Soccer cleats
- Sneakers (for indoor use if needed)
- Shin guards
- Squeeze bottle or thermos filled with fluids (water coolers & cups also provided at camp)
- Backpack or duffel bag (optional)
- Paris Saint Germain Uniform (worn each day) *All uniform kits will be purchased at soccer.com. Information and instructions to purchase your uniform will be sent to you after registration.
- Lunch & drink (Please bring lunch in a cooler or thermos lunch bag with an ice pack. Lunches are not refrigerated.)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Cell phone or tablet
- Chewing gum
- Electronic games
Campers should bring a lunch and refreshments (marked with their name and team name) in either cooler or in an insulated thermo bag. We recommend that lunches contain ice or a freezer pack to keep the lunch and drink cool.
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP
We get cars in and out quickly and you don’t even have to get out of your car! Our Drop-Off & Pick-Up process is designed to be safe, easy and convenient. Our Coaching Staff will be there when you pull up and they will open the car door. We have several security procedures in place for this process and all parents will receive their camp identification through email.
PLEASE DISPLAY YOUR
- Pick-Up Card on your dashboard.
- Please let us know if you are carpooling with other camp families.
- Please don’t use your cell phone when in the car line.
Please call to arrange (must be prior to 3:00 PM).
LATE CAMPER ARRIVAL
Please bring your camper to the Camp Tent when you arrive.
Feel free to visit us at any time. Make sure to stop at the Check-in Tent with your ID to obtain a Visitor’s Pass.
CONTACTING ANOTHER CAMP FAMILY
It is our goal to assist camp families in contacting other camp families while respecting and maintaining each family’s privacy and confidentiality. Call us and we will help you connect, 610-581-7045.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Paris Saint-Germain Soccer Academy USA Camps encourages fun, friendship and safety in a positive atmosphere. We have established behavior guidelines that revolve around the “Three R’s”:
- Respect for yourself
- Respect for others
- Respect for your environment
FYI: No medications at camp except for emergency medications such as epi-pens or inhalers.
- We only permit emergency medications at our camps: Epinephrine injections for food allergies or rescue inhalers for asthma.
- Campers must be able to self-medicate.
To ensure the health and safety of all campers, we request that your camper stay home to rest and recuperate upon the onset of the following conditions:
- a temperature of 100.5º or above.
- experiencing the contagious phase of any illness.
Please call the camp number if your child will be absent from camp, or notify us via email.
STAYING HEALTHY WHILE HAVING FUN IN THE SUN
It is important that our campers stay hydrated, and we encourage our campers to drink water throughout the day. There will be water stations set up near each activity area, and our Coaching Staff will offer frequent reminders and give opportunities for water breaks during the camp day.
Apply sunscreen in the morning before camp and use a waterproof or water-resistant sunscreen with SPF 30+.
We ask that only Popsicle brand popsicles are brought for group treats. Please avoid varieties with dairy or fresh fruit.
ADD MORE WEEKS
Give us a call to add weeks or to learn more about all of our camp options this summer! 610.581.7045.
Please stay tuned for 2020 Camp Handbook and Camp Calendar downloads!
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Camp Headquarters: (610) 581-7045